The HUBER+SUHNER RF Power Splitters are low loss reactive splitters for the distribution of RF signals to radio transceiver antenna systems including radiating cables. The RF power is evenly split to all outputs with excellent amplitude and phase balance.
A broad range of RF Power Splitters with QN, N and DIN 7/16 connectors has been designed to split even high power multi-carrier signals of all existing mobile phone systems.
Multiband units simplify logistics for OEMs and multi-system operators. 400 MHz range products support security and emergency systems like TETRA and Tetrapol (in Belgium: ASTRID).
Smaller units with SMA connectors can be provided for picocell wireless communication systems.
HUBER+SUHNER power splitters possess the following features:
• Superior RF performance, low return and insertion loss
• IM level typically -150 dBc (3rd order for QN, N and 7/16 connector styles)
• Available in the frequency range from 360 MHz to 6 GHz
• 2-way, 3-way and 4-way configurations
• DC continuity for outdoor powering
• Rugged and reliable design
• Waterproof IP 65 (QN, N and 7/16 connector styles)
• Outdoor installation supported by protective cover kit
Do you want to search for a specific power splitter? Please click here to start searching with HUBER+SUHNER Dynamic Product Finder.