HUBER+SUHNER introduces the new 7/16 Quadraplexer. This product provides the ability to combine or separate UHF Land Mobile Radios/TETRA and LTE/UMTS/GSM signals.
HUBER+SUHNER 7/16 Quadraplexer covers a frequency range from 380 to 2960 MHz. This product is designed to couple multiple systems to the antenna or the DAS network with minimum insertion loss, to ensure that the downlink and uplink signals are not affected. HUBER+SUHNER Quadraplexer is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Frequency range from 380-2960 MHz
- Adequate isolation to prevent inter-band cross-talk
- Designed for low passive intermodulation (PIM)
- Rugged and high power design
- In-built DC/AISG by-pass
- Minimum insertion loss
- High reliability in all temperature range conditions
- Encapsulated case for vibration and waterproof protection
- Bracket for wall and mast installation included
For more info, please contact us.